The mission of the Bonnie E. Cone University Center is to enrich the university and community experienceby providing quality services and spaces in a welcoming environment that supports student learning.
The Cone University Center enriches and supports the University community by:
- Contributing to the overall development of students through informal interaction, organizational participation, leadership development, and the planning for, implementation of, and participation in diverse programs.
- Providing services, training, and facilities that support University programs and participation.
- Providing students with meaningful employment opportunities and substantial roles in the decision making processes that affect facilities, services, policies and programs.
- Developing and administering policies and procedures that enhance campus life while ensuring an environment that is safe and secure.
- Ensuring fiscal soundness through the responsible and prudent use of university resources.
- Providing revenue producing services to support the operating budget in a cost effective and high quality customer service oriented manner.
- Ensuring that the University community is informed of programs, resources, facilities and services.