Cone University Center hosts a variety of meeting and event spaces available for reservation through CRES (Conferences, Reservations, and Event Services). CRES (Conferences, Reservations and Event Services) is responsible for a variety of event needs on campus:
- Scheduling/Coordinating usage of all space on campus (non-academic)
- Event Planning and Conference coordination
- Coordinating services for events including personnel, audio/video and parking
Meeting spaces in Cone University Center include:
- McKnight Hall - a 600-seat auditorium suitable for guest speakers, lectures, presentations, films, etc.
- After Hours - event space for 250 table seating with elevated stage
- Lucas Room - banquet hall with audience-style seating capacity for 300; multiple seating configurations available
- Meeting Rooms - various meeting rooms available for small or large groups
If you are an on-campus department or an off-campus company or association, visit CRES for more information.